31. Sometimes you can’t save a person. They have to save themselves.
I have to learn and know, I can’t save him if he don’t save himself. Same thing goes to me, myself.
- You are no longer a kid. You are not a child, and you are not a boy or girl. You are men and women. Get used to the concept and regard yourself as such.
- Greatness is always gossiped about. What others say or think about you is really none of your business. Don’t make it your concern
- Expect what you say to unfailingly come back to you in some form.
- Your actions are your responsibility.
- Respect all living things — their ways and their choices. Start with yourself.
- Don’t cry in public. Especially not at work. You are a professional, lock it down.
- Unless the ice cream flavor that best defines your soul is vanilla, there will be enemies. Choose carefully.
- Explore. Experiment. Be wild.
- Drink more water.
- ALWAYS keep a sense of humor. It’s only life. No one gets out alive.
- The best way to ascertain a person’s true…
View original post 499 more words