I kinda slacked too much today. Woke up late, late to school to study, choir and no time to study. ‘YAY’ I’M DOOMED. And now I’m wasting my precious sleeping time to blog here. I’m not doing the right thing. I HAVE TO SLEEP SO I’LL WAKE UP EARLY AND STUDY TOMORROW!! But maybe after this blog. Some thought-provoking questions to ask others (and ourselves).
- What is one of the nicest things someone has ever done for you?
- Who/what do you love most and what are you doing about it?
- How do you show yourself that you love yourself?
- Whose life do you believe you’ve had the biggest impact on?
What is home to you?
- Is there anybody in your life that you would like to forgive, but haven’t?
- When is silence more meaningful than words?
- What do you wish you knew?
- Are there chances you’ve passed up that you wish you’d have taken?
- When was the last time you lied? Why?
- What will you never give up on?
- What is the most spontaneous thing you’ve ever done?
- How do you know when it’s time to let go of something or someone?
- What do you wish someone would ask you?
- What have you witnessed that has strengthened/weakened your faith in humanity?
- Are there things that you sometimes pretend you understand, but actually don’t?
- What big lesson could someone learn from your life?
- What have you done lately that’s worth remembering?
- What is the simplest truth you can say with words?
Hmm. I can’t do it all because I don’t have all the answer and time yet. Therefore I guess I shall pick one at a time.
5. What is home to you?
I felt I’m home at the beginning I reached Hong Kong(I’m a Malaysian born Chinese, came to HK to study for 1.5 years now), I felt safe here. And I made a friend here. A good friend, D. He makes me felt like I belong here. That fact still remains true till a certain point, where I don’t know, maybe where I start to find out things will not turn out so well. I starts to think whether I should stay or not in future. I start to doubt. But still a long way to go so I don’t have to make any choice yet. Yet.
Anyway, home is a place where I can feel safe. Comfortable with the people and surrounding. With friends that I love and cherish. A place where the one exists. A place where I felt loved. A place where that my one true love exists. But I don’t know whether I’m at the right place or not. Maybe I’ve met you. Maybe it’ somewhere else.