Hmm. Yeah good advice.
1. Don’t go to college with expectations of what “college” is supposed to be. College is what you make it.
2. You do not have to eat Ramen every day.
3. Do not keep your boy/girlfriend from home. This is a recipe for disaster, especially since you are making new friends and who knows WHAT kinds of people you’ll meet in college.
4. Please don’t be one of those people who goes home every weekend. It’s okay to go home sometimes, but you’re in college in this far away place for a reason!
5. Don’t get into a relationship with the first person you hook up with.
6. Always try to get a good night’s sleep, no matter what you’re doing. Unless, of course, you WANT to have bags under your eyes at the age of 18.
7. Never ask the professor, “Did I miss anything important today in class?”
View original post 988 more words