They’re having a whale of a time over at a popular HK expat forum…here’s some highlights…you know you’re turning into a HK local when…
– you see a long queue and instinctively join it in case you are missing out on something.
– you find yourself repeating ‘Take a rest’ and ‘eat’ pills when sick.
– you hit door close in the elevator before I am in the elevator myself.
– you use la on the end of sentences
– you walk your songbird to the park in your PJs.
– you stare at people, laugh, and use racial slurs
– you eat weak soup with macaroni, ham and peas for breakfast
– you spit bones onto tables
– you avoid sitting with ‘brown’ people.
– you burp loudly in public and think nothing of it.
– you spend half an hour squeezing and inspecting every orange in the supermarket…
View original post 1,744 more words